Robert B. Short Scholarship in Zoology
Recipient must be an advanced undergraduate or a first or second year graduate student in the College of Arts and Sciences within the Department of Biological Science who is interested in zoology.
- Ms. Sally S. Jue and Mr. Dean K. Jue
- Gwynn M. Akin, Ph.D.
- Academic College/Unit
- Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you interested in zoology?
- Upload a personal statement on your academic and research interests and career plans (no more than two typed pages).
- Provide a statement of costs and financial resources. Please give a complete listing of anticipated expenses associated with your participation in the off-campus research experience or training program for which you are applying. Then indicate the sources of income, savings, or other funds available to you to meet those expenses.
- Please upload an official description or announcement of the course, field experience, or training program that the scholarship will support.
- Provide the name and email address of a Florida State University faculty member who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.