Public School Education Scholarship- Communication Disorders
Recipient must be a graduate student in the School of Communication Science and Disorders who is committed to becoming a school-based speech-language pathologist in public schools.
- Ms. Mary Louise Bachman
- Academic College/Unit
- Communication and Information
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you committed to becoming a school speech language pathologist (clinician) in a public school?
- Upload a copy of your resume (PDF or Word format).
- Upload a copy of your transcript.
- Upload your letter of intent (PDF or Word Format).