International Programs Spring Break Scholarship
Recipient must be a degree seeking student who has been admitted into an International Programs Spring Break Program.
- Scholarship Committee
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been admitted to an International Programs Spring Break 2020 study abroad program?
- If you have been admitted into a Spring Break 2020 International Programs study abroad program, provide the program code (code must be provided to be considered for this scholarship).
- Submit a minimum 500 word essay explaining why you want to study abroad and how that will enhance your educational and career goals.
- Provide the name and email address of a Florida State University faculty member or administrator who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Upload a resume of any work history or accolades you would like the committee to see.