Edward H. and Marie C. Kingsbury "Achievership" Graduate Awards
Recipient must be a full-time graduate student in the College of Arts and Sciences who completes the best original manuscript on any subject of permanent intellectual value.
Submission requirements are as follows:
- Cover sheet must contain author’s name, and a signed statement attesting that the manuscript is an original work and not co-authored
- Vita and portfolio of original written work no less than 50 pages and no more than 60 pages
- Pages should be double-spaced and printed in no less than 12-point font
- Portfolio may include one long work or several shorter pieces in any genre or combination of genres, from an information essay through imaginative writing (poetry, fiction, or drama) to the fully researched scholarly article, thesis, or report
- Author’s name must not appear on any pages after the cover sheet
- Scholarship Committee
- Academic College/Unit
- Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please upload the writing requirement per the opportunity description.