College of Medicine Alumni Relations Fund
Recipient must be a student enrolled in the Florida State University College of Medicine in good academic standing, who has met specific academic, leadership and other criteria as determined by the FSU Medical Alumni Scholarship Review Committee. Recipient must be returning to the FSU College of Medicine for the Fall 2019 semester.
- Scholarship Committee
- Academic College/Unit
- Supplemental Questions
- Why did you select FSU for your medical education?
- How do you foresee yourself participating in alumni relation efforts in the future?
- Describe any hardship, adversity or special circumstances that you overcame while working towards your education?
- Submit a written essay demonstrating financial need.
- Are you scheduled to return to the FSU College of Medicine for the 2019 Fall semester?