Todd and Jill Adams Endowment for International Programs
Recipient must be a student who has been accepted to study abroad in one of Florida State University’s International Programs.
- Professor Todd Adams and Mrs. Jill G. Adams
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been admitted to a spring 2020 study abroad in one of Florida State University's International Programs?
- If you have been admitted into a spring 2020 International Programs study abroad program, provide the program code (code must be provided to be considered for this scholarship).
- Submit a minimum 500 word essay explaining why you want to study abroad and how that will enhance your educational and career goals?
- Provide the name and email address of a Florida State University faculty member or administrator who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Upload a resume of any work history or accolades you would like the committee to see.