International Programs Minority Scholarships
Recipient must be a student with financial need who will be attending one of the Fall or Spring International Programs.
One of the purposes of this scholarship is to increase diversity at Florida State University. Any student may apply to be considered for the award; however, it is the preference of the donor that the recipient be a minority student.
- Scholarship Committee
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been admitted to a spring 2020 study abroad in one of Florida State University's International Programs?
- If you have been admitted into a spring 2020 International Programs study abroad program, provide the program code (code must be provided to be considered for this scholarship).
- Submit a minimum 500 word essay explaining why you want to study abroad and how that will enhance your educational and career goals.
- Provide the name and email address of a Florida State University faculty member or administrator who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Upload a resume of any work history or accolades you would like the committee to see.