Varina Vaughn and Winona Jordan Scholarship Fund in Botanical Sciences
Recipient must be a student in the College of Arts and Sciences within the Department of Biological Science who is interested in obtaining a degree in Botanical Sciences with good academic ability and/or potential and financial need.
- Vaughn-Jordan Foundation
- Academic College/Unit
- Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you interested in obtaining a degree in Botanical Sciences?
- Upload a personal statement on your academic and research interests and career plans (no more than two typed pages).
- Upload a personal statement describing your research experience, evidence of interest in and aptitude for study in the plant sciences and relevance of interest in plant sciences and relevance of interest in plant sciences to those career plans.
- Provide the name and email address of two faculty members or botanical professionals who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Name and Email Address of first faculty member or botanical professional
- Name and Email Address of second faculty member or botanical professional