John Mark Caffrey Memorial Scholarship Fund
Recipient must be an undergraduate student in the College of Arts and Sciences within the Department of Biological Science who has a career interest in biochemistry, structural biology and physiology who is in the last three semesters of degree work with a minimum 3.3 GPA.
- Scholarship Committee
- Academic College/Unit
- Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you in the last three semesters of degree work?
- Upload a personal statement explaining your research experience and interests, academic background and career goals and plans. This statement should discuss the relevance of basic research to your career goals.
- Provide the name and email address of two faculty members or research professionals, one of whom should be the sponsor of your undergraduate research experience, who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Name and Email Address of first faculty member or research professional
- Name and Email Address of second faculty member or research professional