Reva Daniels Metzinger Endowed Scholarship
Recipient must be a student, 23 years of age or older, who has had a five year break in their education with financial need. Preference will be given to an undergraduate student.
- Mrs. Judith A. Bowen
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an adult student returning to school after at least a five year break in education or a student transferring to Florida State University after completing an A.A. degree at a community college following a 5 year break in education?
- Submit a personal statement encompassing the following: your previous education, employment, personal and family experiences, your academic professional aspiration, why you want to attend the university at this time, whether you have changed your field and what caused you to change, your perception of your abilities, and any other comments relevant to your application.
- Submit a statement that clearly expresses what this scholarship would mean to you personally/professionally if you were the successful candidate. How would the awarding of this scholarship impact your personal/professional life? This statement is an important part of the application and should be strong and convincing.
- Submit a statement describing your financial need. Your statement of financial need is a very important part of the scholarship application and should demonstrate strong financial need for the awarding of this scholarship.
- Provide the name and email address of three individuals, one of which must be from a current or former professor or employer, who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf?