Bettye Anne Busbee Case Graduate Fellowship
Recipient must be a doctoral candidate enrolled in the Department of Mathematics within the College of Arts & Sciences. Applicant shall have made both written and verbal presentations of their scholarly work prior to February 15, 2021.
- Edward E. Qian, Ph.D. and Mrs. Amy Qian
- Academic College/Unit
- College of Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you made both written and verbal presentations of your doctoral scholarly work?
- Who is your doctoral advisor?
- Email address of doctoral advisor
- Name of doctoral advisor