Todd and Jill Adams Endowment for International Programs
Recipient must be a degree seeking student with a minimum 2.5 GPA who has been admitted into a Summer International Programs Study Abroad Program.
Please note: IP scholarships are not available to in-state/out-of-state students currently on the First Year Abroad (FYA) program or First Semester Abroad (FSA) program or those who are directly enrolled at FSU Panama.
- Professor Todd Adams and Mrs. Jill G. Adams
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been admitted to an International Programs study abroad program for Spring 2023?
- If you have been admitted into an International Programs study abroad program, provide the program code (code must be provided to be considered for this scholarship).
- Submit a minimum 500 word essay explaining why you want to study abroad and how that will enhance your educational and career goals?
- Provide the name and email address of a Florida State University faculty member or administrator who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Upload a resume of any work history or accolades you would like the committee to see.