Jessie Lovano-Kerr and Donald R. Kerr Art Education Graduate Student Scholarship
Recipient must be a graduate student in the College of Fine Arts within the Department of Art Education pursuing a doctoral degree. Applicants must be at the research/writing stage and demonstrate financial need.
- Ms. Linda Proctor and Mr. Dan Proctor
- Academic College/Unit
- Fine Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you at the research/writing stage of your academic career?
- Please briefly describe how you meet the award qualifications. This description should connect your qualifications to specific criteria provided in the award information.
- If awarded, how do you plan to use the scholarship funds?
- Are you currently receiving funding, scholarships, or grants from any other sources?
- If you answered "yes" to the previous question, please disclose any funding, scholarships, or grants from other sources here. This does not impact your eligibility to apply for funding.