James and Susan Milford Family Scholarship Endowment Fund
Recipient must be an undergraduate student in the College of Social Sciences and Public Policy within the Department of Economics in their junior or senior year with a minimum 3.3 GPA who demonstrates ambition and maturity though campus involvement and leadership, internships, employment, community service, faculty recommendations, and/or overcoming significant challenges.
- Mr. Gregory W. Milford
- Academic College/Unit
- Social Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload a copy of your resume (PDF or Word format).
- Upload a transcript of all coursework completed showing the cumulative college GPA as of the end of the previous semester
- List the courses you are enrolled in for the current semester.
- Provide the name and email address of two economics professors who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Name and Email Address of first economics professor
- Name and Email Address of second economics professor
- Explain why you have chosen a major in economics, what you feel economics can contribute to your academic and professional development and what you propose to do with your economics training?