Varina Vaughn and Winona Jordan Scholarship Fund in Botanical Sciences
Recipient must be a student in the College of Arts and Sciences within the Department of Biological Science who is interested in obtaining a degree in Botanical Sciences with good academic ability and/or potential and financial need.
- Vaughn-Jordan Foundation
- Academic College/Unit
- Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you interested in obtaining a degree in Botanical Sciences?
- Please upload a single .PDF file with the application materials requested on the departmental scholarships and awards webpage (https://www.bio.fsu.edu/grad/ug_scholarships/).
- Provide the name and email address of two faculty members or botanical professionals who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Name and Email Address of first faculty member or botanical professional
- Name and Email Address of second faculty member or botanical professional