College of Arts and Sciences Study Abroad Awards - Fall Semester Abroad
Recipient must be a student in the College of Arts and Sciences who will be participating in a study abroad program through the Florida State University International Programs Office.
- Scholarship Committee
- Academic College/Unit
- Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Submit an essay (1,000 words or less) describing your academic and career goals and how participation in the study abroad program will enhance or further those goals.
- Provide the name and email address of one individual who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf. Preferably the letter will be provided by a Florida State University faculty member. A letter from a current employer or the advisor of a student organization that you are involved with is also acceptable. THE LETTER MUST BE RECEIVED BY THE APPLICATION DEADLINE.
- Provide the term and year of when you intend to study abroad.
- Provide the location of your intended study abroad program.
- Will you complete at least 52 credit hours at the time of travel, including at least 15 credit hours at FSU?