Palm Beach Seminole Club Scholarship
Recipient must be a student entering their junior or senior year who was a resident of Palm Beach County, FL for at least one year and a graduate of a community or junior college. Applicants must show financial need, academic potential and community involvement.
- Palm Beach County Seminole Club
- Academic College/Unit
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you graduate from a community or junior college?
- Have you been a resident of Palm Beach County for at least one year?
- Incoming students: Provide the name and email address of an individual familiar with your academic capabilities and/or academic interests, preferably a current or past instructor or adviser, who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Incoming students: Provide the name and email address of someone who will submit a recommendation letter on your behalf (not a relative, or family member).