Francenia E. Fisher Scholarship
Recipient must be a student in the College of Arts and Sciences within the Department of Biological Science in their senior year studying biology and specializing in botany.
- Scholarship Committee
- Academic College/Unit
- Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a biological science major who is specializing in botany?
- Statement of Demonstrated Interest and Ability in the Plant Sciences. On one or more pages, please present evidence of your interest and aptitude for study in the plant sciences.
- On one or more pages, please comment on your anticipated career plans and the relevance of your interest in the plant sciences to those plans.
- Provide the name and email address of two faculty members who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Name and Email Address of first faculty member
- Name and Email Address of second faculty member