Sharp Family Scholarship Fund
Recipient must be a student in the College of Social Sciences and Public Policy within the Department of Economics in good academic standing who demonstrates financial need. Preference will be given to a first generation college student who was the first in their family to attend college and who has received an Associate Degree prior to enrolling at Florida State University.
- Mr. Darin M. Sharp and Mrs. Kate Sharp
- Mr. Kevin J. Sharp and Mrs. Cherie D. Sharp
- Academic College/Unit
- Social Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you receive your AA Degree prior to your enrollment at Florida State University?
- Upload a copy of your resume (PDF or Word format).
- Upload a transcript of all coursework completed showing the cumulative college GPA as of the end of the previous semester
- List the courses you are enrolled in for the current semester.
- Provide the name and email address of two economics professors who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Name and Email Address of first economics professor
- Name and Email Address of second economics professor
- Explain why you have chosen a major in economics, what you feel economics can contribute to your academic and professional development and what you propose to do with your economics training?
- I certify that I am receiving need-based financial aid. (These include but are not limited to Pell Grants, assistance from the Southern Scholarship Foundation, need-based grants or scholarship from the University or from private sources. Florida Bright Futures Scholarships ARE NOT need-based.)
- Show 2 more