Van Sise and Hartman Endowed Scholarship
Recipient must be a first generation student participating in the Center for Academic Retention and Enhancement (CARE) program who has limited financial resources to obtain an undergraduate degree within the College of Arts and Sciences. Preference will be given to a student who graduated from a public high school in East or West Gadsden County, FL.
- Mrs. Anna Marie Hartman and Mr. Bradley J. Hartman
- Academic College/Unit
- Undergraduate Studies
- Supplemental Questions
- Did you graduate from a public high school in East or West Gadsden County, FL?
- Are you working toward an undergraduate degree within the College of Arts & Sciences?
- Submit an essay on one of the following topics: "Explain what the term critical thinking means to you and provide your opinion regarding the importance of critical thinking in today's world" or "Why is living and working with people of different races and cultural backgrounds important in our society?"
- How has the CARE program added value to your FSU experience? In your response, discuss at least one CARE program you participated in that was particularly impactful for you personally or professionally.