Jack Winn Gramling Endowment
Recipient must be an advanced doctoral candidate in the College of Arts and Sciences within the Department of Biological Science (Biology) who is engaged in marine research (preferably in the north Florida region).
- Scholarship Committee
- Academic College/Unit
- Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a full-time biology doctoral student who has completed prelims, conducting marine research in the north Florida region?
- Provide the name and email address of the Biology professor who nominated you for this award. They will need to submit a letter of nomination on your behalf.
- Upload the most recent version of your Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Provide a one-page description of your research project with a statement on intended use of the award
- Upload a detailed budget.