Charles M. McAllister Biological Studies Student Support Fund
Recipient must be a student in the College of Arts and Sciences within the Department of Biological Sciences (Biology) in good academic standing with financial need. This scholarship is intended to aid students in conducting research (BSC4900 – Directed Individual Study; BSC4970 – Honors in the Major) in lieu of doing part-time work.
- Ms. Sharon S. McAllister
- Academic College/Unit
- Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide a description of your research plan.
- Upload a personal statement on your academic and research interests and career plans (no more than two typed pages).
- Provide evidence or statement of financial need.
- Provide the name and email address of two faculty members or research professionals who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Name and Email Address of first faculty member or research professional
- Name and Email Address of second faculty member or research professional