Brand Ferland Advisors Scholarship
Recipient must be a student in the Jim Moran College of Entrepreneurship expressing an interest in pursuing a career in small business advising.
- Brand Ferland Advisors, Inc.
- Academic College/Unit
- Jim Moran College of Entrepreneurship
- Supplemental Questions
- According to the Small Business Association, 80% of all small businesses do not make it past 5 years. What do you think is the leading cause of small business failure?
- There are a lot of resources for a small business owner to draw from – internet, college courses, government programs, etc. How is a business advisor different?
- Why are you interested in being an advisor to small- to medium-sized businesses?
- What qualifications are needed to advise businesses?
- If a potential customer says their main concern is making more money, what is your first response?