Brooks Rogers Memorial Scholarship Fund
Recipient must be a full-time undergraduate student within the College of Arts and Sciences or the College of Fine Arts with a minimum 2.85 GPA in good standing with financial need who has completed at least one year of college and intends to study abroad during the summer term at one of Florida State University’s International Programs.
- Mr. Sam B. Rogers, Jr. and Ms. Laura K. Rogers
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been admitted to an International Programs study abroad program for Summer 2021?
- If you have been admitted into an International Programs study abroad program, provide the program code (code must be provided to be considered for this scholarship).
- Submit a 500 word essay on why you want to study abroad and what you hope to learn during your course of study?
- Provide the name and email address of a Florida State University faculty member or administrator who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Upload a resume of any work history or accolades you would like the committee to see.