Biological Science Alumni Scholarship Fund
Recipient must be an undergraduate student in the College of Arts and Sciences within the Department of Biological Science.
- Scholarship Committee
- Academic College/Unit
- Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Write a short personal statement including evidence of interest in and aptitude for basic research, academic background and career plans.
- On one or more pages, please comment on your academic background and anticipated career plans. Discuss the relevance of basic research to your career goals.
- Upload a short statement summarizing evidence of your financial need (indicate % of support from loans, scholarships, work, parents, spouse, etc.).
- Provide the name and email address of two faculty members who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Name and Email Address of first faculty member
- Name and Email Address of second faculty member