Ben and Karen Thrower Award within the Department of Biological Science
Recipient must be a student in the College of Arts and Sciences within the Department of Biological Science (Biology) with academic merit (minimum GPA of 3.5).
- Ben W. Thrower, M.D. and Karen S. Thrower, M.D.
- Academic College/Unit
- Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Provide an abstract of your current research, and a paragraph outlining how the area of research will facilitate your future long-term career goal.
- Provide GRE scores (if graduate student).
- Upload the most recent version of your Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Provide the name and email address of a Biology professor who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.