John Mark Caffrey Memorial Scholarship Fund
Recipient must be an undergraduate student in the College of Arts and Sciences within the Department of Biological Science (Biology), Biochemistry, or Chemistry who has a career interest in biochemistry, structural biology and physiology who is in the last three semesters of degree work with a minimum 3.3 GPA.
- Scholarship Committee
- Academic College/Unit
- Arts & Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you in the last three semesters of degree work?
- Upload a personal statement explaining your research experience and interests, academic background and career goals and plans. This statement should discuss the relevance of basic research to your career goals.
- Provide the name and email address of two faculty members or research professionals, one of whom should be the sponsor of your undergraduate research experience, who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Name and Email Address of first faculty member or research professional
- Name and Email Address of second faculty member or research professional