Arnold L. and Priscilla Moss Greenfield Fund in Public Policy - London Study Center
Recipient must be a student participating in the International Programs study abroad program at the Florida State University Study Center in London, England. Student must demonstrate financial need and academic merit.
- Mr. Thomas J. Schulte
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been admitted to an International Programs study abroad program for summer 2020?
- If you have been admitted into a summer 2020 International Programs study abroad program, provide the program code (code must be provided to be considered for this scholarship).
- Submit a minimum 500 word essay explaining why you want to study abroad and how that will enhance your educational and career goals?
- Provide the name and email address of a Florida State University faculty member who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Upload a resume of any work history or accolades you would like the committee to see.