Recipient must be a currently enrolled, full-time degree seeking undergraduate or graduate student who has secured an internship/experiential learning opportunity for next semester. Applicant must be in good academic standing with the university and be pursuing a degree at either the Tallahassee, FL or Panama City, FL campus. Transient and non-degree students as well as Alumni or students in their final semester at FSU seeking post-graduation internship/experiential learning are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Scholarship Committee
- Academic College/Unit
- Student Affairs
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you secured an internship/experiential learning opportunity for next semester or are you a finalist in the selection process?
- Is this your final semester at FSU?
- Are you a transient or non-degree seeking student?
- Provide a description of your Internship/Experiential Learning Opportunity (ELO). Details regarding your internship/experiential learning opportunity that must be included in are:
A. Company/Organization name
B. Internship/ELO job title
C. Brief description of the Internship/ELO
D. Geographic location (city, state, country)
E. Start and end date
F. Contact information of the hiring employer:
- 1. Full contact name
- 2. Work phone number
- 3. Work email
- Is your Internship Virtual/Remote?
- Is your internship paid or unpaid? If it is paid, please include hourly rate or stipend amount.
- Share with the funding selection committee how this specific internship/experiential learning opportunity aligns with your post graduation plans. Be sure to address the following items:
A. Why did you apply for this specific internship/experiential learning opportunity?
B. How will this specific internship/experiential learning opportunity connect with your educational experience at Florida State University?
C. Include three learning goals or objectives you have for this internship/experiential learning opportunity?
- Share with the committee the reason for your funding request and how you will use the funds? Some of the items that you can include for funding include: transportation (airfare, metro passes, bus rides), professional clothing, loss wages, and housing. Be sure to address the following:
A. How would this funding impact your ability to engage in this internship/experiential learning opportunity? You may share any loss wages as a result of you accepting this opportunity.
B. Accurate and realistic budget: a breakdown of the expenses associated with this opportunity.
- Is there anything else you would like the funding selection committee to know?
- Select from one of the funding levels available:
The committee reserves the right to fund applications at a lower funding level that then selected one.
- Upload confirmation of your experiential learning/internship offer or documentation that you are a finalist in the selection process.
- Show 6 more