Psychology in London Scholarship Fund
Recipient must be a degree seeking undergraduate student with a minimum 3.25 FSU GPA who demonstrates financial need and has been accepted to study abroad in the Psychology in London summer session.
- Scholarship Committee
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you been admitted to the International Programs Psychology in London Summer 2020 study program?
- Submit a minimum 500 word essay explaining why you want to study abroad and how that will enhance your educational and career goals?
- Provide the name and email address of a Florida State University faculty member or administrator who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- If you have been admitted into an International Programs study abroad program for the summer, provide the program code (code must be provided to be considered for this scholarship).
- Upload a resume of any work history or accolades you would like the committee to see.