Peterson Distinguished Economics Major Scholarship Fund
Recipient must be a student in the College of Social Sciences and Public Policy within the Department of Economics who graduated from high school with academic honors.
- Mr. William E. Peterson, Jr. and Mrs. Joanna P. Peterson
- Academic College/Unit
- Social Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Upload a copy of your resume (PDF or Word format).
- Upload a transcript of all coursework completed showing the cumulative college GPA as of the end of the previous semester
- List the courses you are enrolled in for the current semester.
- Provide the name and email address of two economics professors who will submit a letter of recommendation on your behalf.
- Explain why you have chosen a major in economics, what you feel economics can contribute to your academic and professional development and what you propose to do with your economics training?
- I certify that I have graduated from high school with honors.
- Upload supporting documents confirming you have graduated high school with honors (i.e. certificates).
- Show 2 more