Tim and Jill Meenan Student Government Scholarship
Recipient must be a full-time student in good standing who has been a member of the Florida State University Student Government Association for one full semester demonstrating leadership and dedication to their office who has financial need and will be enrolled for an additional semester. Preference will be given to a student from the executive, legislative and judicial branches of student government. Undergraduate students who apply must have a minimum 2.0 GPA. Graduate students who apply must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Mr. Timothy J. Meenan, Jr. and Mrs. Jill E. Meenan
- Academic College/Unit
- Student Affairs
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a current member of the Student Government Association (SGA)?
- Are you member of the executive, legislative or judicial branch of student government?
- Have you been a member of the Student Government Association (SGA) for at least one full semester?
- How have you demonstrated leadership and dedication to Student Government Association and the student body?